Camden has been saying the funniest stuff lately. Yesterday he was trying to get away from me and I grabbed him around his belly to stop him. He looked up at me, removed my hand, and said, "No mommy, soft, baby in tummy." I guess I must say that to him a lot about me!
Then we were at story time and he sneaked away to go play with the toys. As he was inching through the door and I was giving him the, "don't you dare" look, he looked back at me and said, "Bye mommy, next time" (as in see you next time).
This morning I was pretty sleepy still when Camden woke up. So Aaron brought him into our bed with me and turned the tv on for Camden. Camden sat content for a couple of minutes, but then asked me to get him some milk. I told him that I was sleeping. So he leaned over and pried open my eyelid and said, "Mommy, open eyes, milk please." I couldn't resist that, so I got out of bed and took care of him.
What a funny kid.
11 years ago
2 comments:
What a CUTIE! I love the name of your post. hehe, gotta remember that one~ Seriously, I love the "Next time!" hehe Wish I could meet that kid~ He sounds like he knows his way around~ :) xoxo luv u~
It is good you are writing this stuff down, cause you think you won't ever forget, but you do. We have had lots of ear infections at our house and hate how the med. burns them.
Post a Comment