I've been saying for several weeks now that I would post Christmas photos, so here they finally are! We had a fun day, even though we were snowed in. Actually, we didn't get very much snow down here in the valley, but Tahoe got nailed and we were unable to cross over Donner Summit to Sacramento to be with Aaron's family like planned. The pass was closed for something like 3 days and we were stuck here. So we had a nice little Christmas with just the three of us. It was quiet, but it was good. Here are a couple of videos below, and hopefully you already viewed the slideshow of pictures above.
11 years ago
2 comments:
Julie,
Hey, I remembered that you made a comment on my blog awhile back and I needed to catch up on you guys. Congrats on the new baby girl on the way! I couldn't help but laugh about your alfredo sauce! Hope you have a great day!
Brooke
I didn't know that anyone took pictures of us singing... was that your mom?
Post a Comment