Alright, so Aaron and I have had some struggles deciding on a name for the little bambina. This is our invitation to you to tell us some of your favorite girl names. Please let us know what your favorites are, and who knows, maybe we'll love it too!
Well, Nicole is a great name! Hee-hee!! I think it is funny you guys are having a hard time, girl names seem so easy to Dave and I, it is the boy names that we struggle with! I'm sure whatever you choose will be perfect!
hmmmm.... ya know i'm pretty fresh out of names from naming 2 at a time. ;) Jeremy wanted to name Veiyah, Maisley. ?? Just throwin' it out there. Excited to know what you choose! xoxo
Ellie says she likes the name Mailee or Carrie (Kari), Rebecca or Jill. What about: Rowen, Lillian (Lilly), Ellen, Claire/Clara, Anna, Paisley, Leah, Bree, Aliyah. Our neighbors named there baby Maybee, from a TV series. Dad has always liked the name Fiona. Mom always loved Holly and April- I like Holly also. You could always go with a strong family name like Blanche or Geraldine. Jeff dated a girl named Griselda. Good Luck!!
Looks like you have lots of good suggestions. LOL about your sis's neighbors naming their baby Maybee. That series is called Arrested Development and it's soo funny. Anyhow, we liked Autumn, Adelyn. I'm not into super "original" names that poor celeb babies get stuck with like Honor and Seraphina....
I love the show Arrested Development and got a kick out of the name Maybe. I like Ivy,Paisley and Aliza. Pretty different names, but good luck. I forgot Camden and Alivia's birthday are the same day just two years apart. Fun
12 comments:
Well, Nicole is a great name! Hee-hee!! I think it is funny you guys are having a hard time, girl names seem so easy to Dave and I, it is the boy names that we struggle with! I'm sure whatever you choose will be perfect!
I can't believe your baby is almost here! I've always loved the name Kennedy.
Love Jayne.
Love Brynn.
Feel free to use Breck...if you like it. haha.
Will love whatever u pick!
Girl names are easier for me than boy names! I like Bella, Brinley, Chloe... Right now if ours is a girl we are planning on naming her Aliyah...
Now do you have any ideas for boy names for me because I'm clueless!
hmmmm.... ya know i'm pretty fresh out of names from naming 2 at a time. ;) Jeremy wanted to name Veiyah, Maisley. ?? Just throwin' it out there. Excited to know what you choose! xoxo
Ellie says she likes the name Mailee or Carrie (Kari), Rebecca or Jill.
What about: Rowen, Lillian (Lilly), Ellen, Claire/Clara, Anna, Paisley, Leah, Bree, Aliyah. Our neighbors named there baby Maybee, from a TV series. Dad has always liked the name Fiona. Mom always loved Holly and April- I like Holly also. You could always go with a strong family name like Blanche or Geraldine. Jeff dated a girl named Griselda. Good Luck!!
I am going to email you my impossibly long list of names. At this point we don't have any hope of using them so feel free! :)
Please don't use names that are unisexual: Randy, Riley, Taylor, Tanner, or Kelly, etc. Thank you.
Jordan suggests Shaylee or Savanna. sorry I don't have any ideas. Good luck Julie.
Malia is a cute name. I think it is Hawaiian for Mary.
Looks like you have lots of good suggestions. LOL about your sis's neighbors naming their baby Maybee. That series is called Arrested Development and it's soo funny. Anyhow, we liked Autumn, Adelyn. I'm not into super "original" names that poor celeb babies get stuck with like Honor and Seraphina....
I love the show Arrested Development and got a kick out of the name Maybe. I like Ivy,Paisley and Aliza. Pretty different names, but good luck. I forgot Camden and Alivia's birthday are the same day just two years apart. Fun
Post a Comment