So, remember my post a while back about how awful I am at the domestic side of things? I just thought I would share with you how my alfredo sauce turned out the other day. I got the recipe online, and it was rated very highly and also rated very easy. I followed the recipe exactly. I always follow recipes exactly. This is very typical of what usually happens to me. Have a laugh, I know that I did!
11 years ago
3 comments:
That is so funny, I would not have been able to guess that was Alfredo sauce. So did you guys have cold cereal instead? I watched your Christmas slid show and you look so beautiful pregnant and christmas looked nice, sorry you were snowed in.
That's gross. What's the matter with you?
wow...
THAT is impressive!
You know, Alredo sauce is really easy!
haha... man, I'm going to be laughing for a few minutes, please excuse me while I go into the other room to grab a kleenex.
Post a Comment