11 years ago
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
My fabulous new find
So you all know how I thrive on a good deal, right? I might have just found the deal of the century. Sunday morning when I was getting ready for church, I put my boots on and the zipper broke. I had to put on my open toe/heel dress shoes with no nylons (please, I'm pregnant!) and froze! I decided on Monday to go to JCPenney to see if they had any boots on sale, as it is typical for them to at this time of year. Man, did I score. I got these awesome boots for $9.97. The original price: $150.00. I tried to buy one in every color, but this was the only color they had in my size. I have been on a little high since. I love a good bargain!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those are so cute Julie! I want some! lol
Guess I need to hit Penney's. I think the bargain thing must run in the family. Nothing gets me as high as a good morning yard saling, just ask Adam.
Hey that is great deal! Funny thing...the zipper on one of my boots broke last Sunday too!
Post a Comment