She reminds me of baby pictures of Stephanie.
Congratulations......she is adorable! I love all her dark hair.
Are you sure you just had her Jules?? You look great! Congrats! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear the name....
Oh, pretty baby! I too love all her DARK hair. She is beautiful -- Congratulations and good job mama!
Awww! She's tiny! My name vote is Alivia but I can't promise I won't use it one day! Haha!You look fantastic! It's amazing how smoother things go the second time around.And I LOVE that you put the JaSam song in!
Here are the 2007 Social Security rankings for these names. Aveleen = doesn't rank in the top 1000Audrey = #51Kensington = doesn't rank in top 1000Lauren = #28Gabriella = #38Gabrielle = #67Madeline = #61Olivia = #7Bristol = doesn't rank in top 1000
Julie you look amazing!! Audrey is so cute, I love newborns! If you ever need someone to hold her I'll be there!! Congrats!!
congratulations! It was real contractions you were having, and to think we were there when it started! So happy for you guys!
You have such a beautiful little girl ( of course). Julie you look stunning yourself.
Oh, man she is so stinkin' cute! She looks a lot like Camden. I can't wait to meet her. I'll give you a call tomorrow and see how things are going. I love the name you decided on. Congratulations to your entire family!
Oh she is so sweet! I love all that dark hair- reminds me of my babies! Congrats Julie! What a beautiful family!
What a beautiful little girl! She is so precious. We are so happy for you guys. Little girls are wonderful
Congratulations Julie! Welcome to the wonderful world of lace, bows, princesses, and DRAMA! I love her name and all that hair!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
She reminds me of baby pictures of Stephanie.
Congratulations......she is adorable! I love all her dark hair.
Are you sure you just had her Jules?? You look great! Congrats! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear the name....
Oh, pretty baby! I too love all her DARK hair. She is beautiful -- Congratulations and good job mama!
Awww! She's tiny! My name vote is Alivia but I can't promise I won't use it one day! Haha!
You look fantastic! It's amazing how smoother things go the second time around.
And I LOVE that you put the JaSam song in!
Here are the 2007 Social Security rankings for these names.
Aveleen = doesn't rank in the top 1000
Audrey = #51
Kensington = doesn't rank in top 1000
Lauren = #28
Gabriella = #38
Gabrielle = #67
Madeline = #61
Olivia = #7
Bristol = doesn't rank in top 1000
Julie you look amazing!! Audrey is so cute, I love newborns! If you ever need someone to hold her I'll be there!! Congrats!!
congratulations! It was real contractions you were having, and to think we were there when it started! So happy for you guys!
You have such a beautiful little girl ( of course). Julie you look stunning yourself.
Oh, man she is so stinkin' cute! She looks a lot like Camden. I can't wait to meet her. I'll give you a call tomorrow and see how things are going. I love the name you decided on. Congratulations to your entire family!
Oh she is so sweet! I love all that dark hair- reminds me of my babies! Congrats Julie! What a beautiful family!
What a beautiful little girl! She is so precious. We are so happy for you guys. Little girls are wonderful
Congratulations Julie! Welcome to the wonderful world of lace, bows, princesses, and DRAMA! I love her name and all that hair!
Post a Comment