
I don't have all of Audrey's newborn photos yet, but here is a sneak peek of Audrey's newborn photos. I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of the photos, and as soon as I get them, I will share with you.
Here is the website of the photographer who did these for us. http://www.photographybyeden.blogspot.com/
7 comments:
Julie, she's beautiful! I hope to meet her one day soon!
And good luck with the job situation. Not fun to have to decide where to go. We will keep you in our prayers!
Julie, our family is so happy for you ! She's beautiful.
They turned out so nice, I like her backgrounds. She is so beautiful, and I adore her dark hair. Hopefully it will stick around! Hope everything works out with the job situation, you guys will be blessed because of your faith!
She is so beautiful!
Justin says she looks a lot like you because she is so tiny and "pixie-ish". Very dainty.
I love little Audry and she is so perfect in every way. You did good Julie & Aaron.
Amazing photo's!
Post a Comment