skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy St. Patrick's Day & more from St. George
We were in St. George for St. Patrick's Day because Aaron had a job interview there that day. My mom had a St. Patty's Day party and she made all the traditional food. First of all, for breakfast, she made green eggs and ham. Camden wasn't so sure at first, but then he loved them. Then that evening my mom had my aunts over and we had a big dinner. She made corned beef, cabbage, funeral potatoes that were died green, green crystal light, green jello, green garlic bread, etc. I think the bottle of green food coloring was nearly empty by the end of the day! We had a lot of fun though, and Camden loved all of the food. Hmmmm, maybe I will just have to start dying all of his food and then maybe he will eat it.
3 comments:
What a fun St. Patricks Day! It's funny how the green color will help Camden eat. I wish there was a cool trick like that to make Alex eat! P.S.--- Audrey's baby photos are beautiful!
Looks super fun. Glad everyone was a sport and played along.
I love it that your Mom went all out! She has always been awesome. Hope the interview went well.
Post a Comment