Friday, March 27, 2009

More Camdenisms

1. "Fat Mommy"
2. We dropped Aaron off at the airport & I was a little sad. Camden said, "make Mommy happy!" I said, "How do we make Mommy happy?" Camden said. "Eat some french fries."
3. "Santa Claus put a band-aid on my hand."
4. "Heavenly Father is at home."
5. Camden said, "Camden needs ice cream, Camden needs french fries." I said, "Sorry, buddy, we don't have any." Camden said, "Oh no! Makes Camden so sad!"
6. "A rocket made the mess."
7. "No church!!"

5 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

don't forget all the cute jealousy ones like "Put Audrey on the floor. Put Audrey in the swing."

Also "Camdenisms"? What a tongue twister. Say that 5 times fast.

Miranda said...

Even though I haven't met him I can totally see him saying those.How cute!

Danila said...

I love it! Camden is such a cutie. I love the French Fry comment, that is so darn cute!

Thanks so much for the goodies, we love your family so much, and really hope that things can work out for you soon (hopefully that will mean staying in Reno a little longer).

Melissa said...

Two is my favorite age just for the cute things kids say. I hope you are doing well juggling your 2 kids. Adding kids is always an adventure. BTW I LOVE the pic of your Dad with the green bow tie. Awesome!

Hays Family said...

I also love it when Camden asked me to play with him in his room just as we were leaving to return to St. George. I told him I would play with him for 2 minutes. He raised his hand and said "5 minutes". Earlier he was told he could have one story and he said "5 storeies". He's quite the negotiator isn't he?