Saturday, April 4, 2009

Aaron got a job....in Tucson, AZ!!!

I'm typing one handed, so I have to be brief. Aaron accepted a position with Tucson Electric Power in Tucson, AZ. He starts May 4th, and we plan on moving around April 24th. Yikes!! That's only in 3 weeks! This is all happening way too fast. We are flying to Tucson today to find somewhere to live.

9 comments:

Danila said...

I am so sad to hear this! We are surely going to miss you and your family, we are so thankful for the friendship we enjoyed while you were here and look forward to hearing more about the good things that lay ahead for the Groff Family. We Love you guys and wish you all the best.

CM Stephensen said...

Holy Cow!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Well, :(. Congratulations to Aaron on the new job. That's really fabulous. We are going to miss you guys so much!
I can't believe you're moving.

Hays Family said...

We are excited for your new adventure and know that it is a lot of work to move plus change is a hard thing for us all of us. We pray you will have all the help you need to get moved and that it will all go well. I know it is hard to leave all of your Reno friends and ward family and hope you will soon make some special friends in Tucson. There is always a reason for where we are directed to live. Look for the silver lining.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that he found a job, but I'm so sad it's in Arizona. We are going to miss you guys!

Kirk Hays said...

Everyone else may be sad you're moving to Tucson but we're excited. We're only about an hour away in Phoenix. Please let us know anything we can do to help you with your move. You can use our house as a staging area or a rest stop. We can watch family for you. Anything we can do, please let us know.

Melissa said...

Hooray for you guys!! I didn't know Tucson was so close to Phoenix. My cuz lives there, so we now I have two reasons I could visit that area. Good luck with the move!!

Carlie said...

Congrats on the new job! Tucson is nice, but so freakin hot in the summer! Make sure to get AC wherever you live! Good luck with the move.

W.W. said...

Yay!!! More family close by! Let us know if you need anything. We are west of Phoenix in Surprise. It does get hot in the summer, but you'll have to stop by for a swim!

Miranda said...

Congratulations you guys! Good Luck with all the changes, wish I lived closer to lend you a hand. What a relief for you guys!