Yay!! We finally got our pictures! Our photographer did a great job. Audrey's newborn pictures were done a couple of weeks before the family photos were done. The family photos were taken on a very windy & chilly day, so Audrey was crying most of the time and my hair was blowing everywhere, but for the most part, I think they turned out great. Kudos to our photographer for being able to capture some great shots in the not so greatest of weather. For anyone who wants to use her, her name is Eden Thome, and her website is: http://www.photographybyeden.blogspot.com/
11 years ago
5 comments:
What a perfect little family! Audrey is GORGEOUS and your little boy reminds me of Jordan.
Those are fabulous! I love the picture of Audrey laying down looking straight at the camera. She is the cutest. Your family is beautiful.. we are going to miss you guys!
what beautiful pictures you are such a great person we are really going to miss you guys best of luck to all of you
What a photogenic family. They turned out so great. Camden is such a doll. We're doing Josie's newborn pics with Miranda on Saturday.
I don't know if you guys are already moved to Tucson or not - I just saw your message on our blog. We were in DC for 10 days. Our email is: kirkhaysart@mac.com - our address is 1142 E. Ocotillo Phoenix AZ 85014, and our local phone number is 602-274-6766, let us know if there's anything we can do to help out!
Post a Comment