The Earthquake is eight scoops of ice cream with eight toppings, whip cream, and cherries. It's huge. You get 45 minutes (I think) to finish the dessert, you aren't allowed to leave the table, and obviously no one can help you with it. There was another family there that day with some young boys who quickly became Aaron's personal cheerleaders and biggest fans. They watched him take every bite.
Here's the Earthquake...and Aaron, ready to tackle it
Halfway there!
He throws in the towel. He ate probably 3/4ths of it, but could not finish
The young boys cheering him on were very disappointed. However, Camden was very happy that he could finally have some ice cream. He didn't quite understand why Daddy wasn't sharing before.
4 comments:
What kind of Groff showing is that, Aaron!? Grandpa could have easily finished TWO of those! Disgrace... for sure.
(hahahahaha! That thing is HUGE!)
Wow. Gross! Kinda glad he couldn't finish it all.
Also, I love how much you're blogging lately. :) Keep it up.
I'm so glad he didn't finish it all, I heard Brother Dorny didn't feel well for days afterwards!
Hi Julie Katie (Sister Corning from the mission). I grew up in Tucson and my parents still live there. I just wanted to let you know that there is a Swensen's in Tucson as well!!!! So you do not have to miss the fun. Anyway, hope that you are doing well. Maybe next time Im down we can meet up. Have a great day!!!:)
Post a Comment