Camden: I like America.
Me: What's America?
Camden: A clean floor.
Camden calls croutons futons.
For some reason, everything now ends in the letter A. He says binka, blanka, dinna, Marla (Marley), etc. We've never even been to Boston with him. :) Oh yeah, my personal favorite is Fye-uh (fire). He just goes around the house yelling it all the time as if he were the biggest fan of Beavis and Butthead.
He calls piggy-back rides sticky-back rides.
Me: Camden, your fever broke! (After having a fever for three days)
Camden: Yeah, my fever fell off (This was said with a very sad and pathetic look.
Apparently he was attached to his fever)
We're always chasing balls before they go into the wash (like a big ditch) in our cul-de-sac. The other day a ball was headed for the wash and Camden yelled, "Mom, hurry before it goes into the washing machine!"
Camden watched a little bit of "Mamma Mia!" the other day, and now he says, "dot, dot dot," as well as "Honey, honey."
Me: Camden, don't take toys away from Audrey.
Camden: Sometimes I need to.
Me: It's time to go home.
Camden: Sometimes it's no fun at home.
Me: Camden, don't feed Marley your peas.
Camden: Sometimes I have to.
11 years ago
4 comments:
Sticky back rides. LOL.
Love that kid.
that was soooo funny, and cute, I love the idea of posting all their little silly kid comments!
Camden is so darn cute! We miss his cute little phrases, thanks for sharing these with us. I love the Fye-uh, our family use to be big fans of beavis and butthead, sooo funny!
my friend...i have a feeling that this is just the begining for you! He is truly your son!
Post a Comment