Here are some more pictures of Audrey. And yes, she has a uni-brow, poor thing! Who has a uni-brow as a baby? Aaron keeps telling me that it is time to wax it. Crazy man. Audrey is now four months old. She sleeps anywhere from 4-6 hours through the night...yep, that's all..., she rolls over, she stares intently at real food like she is ready to start chowing, she still has reflux, she thinks Marley is funny, she thinks Camden is even funnier, she hates to be left alone for even one second and will let you know it, and she has the funnest smile. Camden now thinks that smiling means just opening your mouth as wide as you can like Audrey does. It's pretty funny.
11 years ago

7 comments:
Look at you, catching up on your blog. Kudos for you! Audrey is soooo cute. Even with a unibrow. :) Maybe a little bleach?? :P
Post a picture of Camden smiling like Audrey does.
Oh she is cute! Ya I would probably wait awhile on the waxing..lol!
She got the Belcher unibrow! She's in good company. There are many kids and grandkids amongst the Belcher clan fated for future waxing. Thank you dominant genes!
She is so cute! The picture of Camden is hilarious!
Oh my gosh she has grown so fast! The unibrow cracks me up, our Jaidyn has one too, it's a curse that she got from mom! She's adorable!
Gosh we can't believe how big she has grown. I feel like I am missing out by being gone so long. I love unibrows, some famous people have had them. Just can't think of who right now but I think it is a sign of beauty. She is so darling. Can you believe that all those fat rolls came from your body nourishing her? Maybe you should slow the feeding down until I can see her again. I don't want to miss all of her growing up.
Hey it's alright. Our little Isaac has a unibrow too! They can start a unibrow club. I'm sorry to hear about Camden. I hope everything is getting better. We'll be praying for you guys!
Post a Comment