Wednesday, October 7, 2009

An amazing trip

Downtown Lancaster, PA; the view from our hotel
We visited the East Coast in September and here are a few of my favorite pics from our trip. The rest I will put into slide shows because there are just too many. We went to Aaron's hometown of Lancaster for a few days and then drove up to Connecticut. It was so beautiful and relaxing!

Lancaster, PA farmland


Camden in Strasburg, PA (South Lancaster County)

Camden at Lighthouse Point Park, New Haven, CT

Aaron & Camden at Lighthouse Point Park, New Haven, CT
Camden in Mystic, CT


4 comments:

Marisa Hodges said...

Camden looks huge Julie! I cant believe it! and the East coast seems amazing, Wishing i could go there this fall!

Hays Family said...

you were up early to post this on your blog! Sorry you are not feeling well. I haven't spent much time on the East coast and envy you your trip. It does look gorgeous there.

Melissa said...

Can't wait for the slide slow....love the east coast. It's so fun to see new places. It looks like Camden is doing better-hope his hand is healing well.

Danila said...

Such great pictures! I'm so glad you had a fun time. It makes me want to go back, I love the picture of the red barn, it reminds me of Langhorne, PA where I use to live, it's so beautiful there!