In March, my sister Stephanie, her kids, and my mom came for a visit. It was such a long drive for them, but we are so excited that they came to see us. We had a lot of fun doing outdoor things. We went to the zoo, the Sonoran desert museum, swimming, Reid Park, D'Backs baseball game, Saguaro National Park, and other great stuff. I seem to only have pics of the day we were at Saguaro Park, so I will have to solicit the others from my sis. We had a great time and Camden loved playing with his cousins. He cried when they left and still asks daily where his cousins are.
11 years ago
1 comment:
Isn't it so fun when sisters come? You look like you stay busy traveling and your kids are adorable. I know it was a long road to get them here, what a blessing.
Post a Comment