Here's a glimpse into why I haven't been blogging lately:
Since mid-December this household has had 13 ear infections (4 per child, one for Aaron), a ruptured ear drum, a couple rounds of Croup, RSV, and probable Pertussis.
Add to that an episode of frozen & broken pipes.
Mix in sleepless nights with a young baby and being up in the night with other sick children.
A pinch of busy time for Aaron as he prepares his company's year end and month end financial statements (read: lots of overtime hours).
And on the side is an adorable 4 month old who won't sleep without being held causing much difficulty in doing the simplest of tasks.
Yield: One tired Momma who wants to know how a tornado hit only inside my house, one very bored 4-year old, a tantrum throwing 2-year old, a baby who has been sick since birth, and an over-worked Daddy.
As of today, I have officially hit a wall.
11 years ago
4 comments:
And to top it all off, you have a sister who won't answer her phone when you need to vent.
Oh,sweetie!! Hang in there!!! You know you can call me ANYTIME. It's ok to lock yourself in your bedroom for a few minutes and let yourself just breathe....that's what the Disney channel is for :)
Hang in there! Thinking of and praying for you. (If we lived closer you could leave your kiddies with me for a bit.... ;-) xxx
I'm here! How can I help???
Post a Comment