Camden turned four on January 18th. We had such a fun party for him. He wanted a Diego Party, so I tried my best to come up with some jungle/animal stuff related to Diego. To make things a little easier, we rented a jump house. It was so fun and so easy that I am all for doing that again in the future! Aaron and the kids in the jump house.
Camden opening gifts from his friends
The birthday cake. I cheated this year and let Costco make the cake. Camden wanted a Diego cake, so I found some little Diego toys and put them on the cake and he got to keep them as one of his presents. It was much simpler than making a Diego cake!
The kids played "Pin the spot on Baby Jaguar"
Then the kids donned Animal Rescue vests with their Rescue Center badges to go on an animal rescue
Here they are searching for the animal in trouble. It was so funny...once one kid went somewhere, the rest would follow. The animal in trouble was a little blow up animal that we had hidden in the backyard.
The bounce house
Aaron hung up blow up animals with streamers throughout the house as decorations. These also doubled as the party favors.
This is from the night of Camden's actual birthday a few days earlier. We had cupcakes that night.
What a cool birthday for Camden. I liked to Costco cake and the bounce house looked so fun. Wow a new bike. It brings tears to my eyes to see your beautiful family. You must feel so blessed.
1 comment:
What a cool birthday for Camden. I liked to Costco cake and the bounce house looked so fun. Wow a new bike. It brings tears to my eyes to see your beautiful family. You must feel so blessed.
Post a Comment