Friday, March 11, 2011

Audrey's 2nd birthday

Audrey turned two on February 17th. She loves Dora right now, so I made here a Dora cake. She had so much fun opening her presents, and Camden loved helping!

I love that smile and how thrilled she was with her cake. Totally worth it!



Camden loved the cake too. For at least a day before all he wanted to do was eat her cake!


I love Audrey's ponytails in this picture! She was so excited to get her pots and pan set, if only she could get it away from her brother. :)

Well, the pots and pans had to go to something! Audrey absolutely loves her new kitchen.


All three of them...so cute!

It wouldn't be a party without Marley sneaking her way in to help open presents too.




Patrick sat on the counter in his Bumbo and watched me make Audrey's cake. Love that baby!



The cake! It's a frozen buttercream transfer. I have a lot to learn, but I have fun doing it and it makes the kids happy. :)





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Patrick's smile is to die for. Seriously. I bet your heart melts every day. Audrey's hair is done so cute. The cake is awesome - aren't you glad you did it, now that it is all over? Thanks for the post. How fun.

Frederick Family said...

She is soooo big and cute. Great job on the cake!!! I'm excited to see them next month and my kids are sooo excited to play with their cousins.

Hays Family said...

What a cute 2 year old. I am amazed at how beautiful and professional your cakes have turned out. Thank goodness for Camden helping out with the candles. Happy Birthday Audrey

Danila said...

What a fun birthday party! I can't believe she's 2 already, has it been that long since you all left Reno? I love keeping up to date with your beautiful family. We miss you :)

Melissa said...

Way to go on the fun parties!! My fave party memories are of the ones my Mom did at home. Your kids are lucky to have a good mom like you to create fun birthdays! Your cake turned out super cute too.

Heather said...

That cake is amazing!

Marisa Hodges said...

You have got some serious cake making skills! Your kids are so cute and have grown up so much!