Monday, August 27, 2012

Behind

I think the word "behind" sums up all aspects of my life.  I am behind on housework, blogging, organizing, doing fun things with the kids, planning for our upcoming trip, sending pictures to family members, etc.  I wish I could keep up with my New Year's Resolutions, but I admit that I haven't completed any.  I told you I hated New Year's Resolutions!

In a nutshell, here's a recap of the last 6 weeks or so:

Patrick has had 2 more ear infections, probable pneumonia and hives.  He will soon have tubes put
in his ears.  The ENT said he has a 30% hearing loss due to all the fluid sitting in his ears.  This will resolve with tubes.

Audrey started preschool a few weeks ago.  She goes two days a week and is loving it.

Camden started Kindergarten in mid-July.  He is excelling and really likes his teacher.

Yep, that's it.  Not much to report...so why am I behind?

I will try to get some pics up of the kids on their first days of school.  For the few people who do still read my blog, what kinds of things do you want me to write more about? What is important to you?  Pictures of kids?  Stories of kids?  All of it?

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Sounds like me. I am behind on everything too! Except gaining weight. I am definitely ahead in that department.

I like stories of your kids. I like your thoughts and interpretations of the world/events you encounter. Pictures are good, but don't let that hold you back from posting something.

Brooke said...

I love your blog - stories, kid updates, your thoughts...all of it is great.

Julie, you are one person that I really wish I'd have spent more time with while we lived in Tucson. So your blog is the next best thing ;)