I know, I am always months behind. But I figure that it is better late than never to get some pictures up! Patrick turned 2 on October 14. It was just family, but we had a great time. I let Patrick look in my little cake book that my mom gave me and he picked the train cake. My mom had sent down a birthday gift for him which was a Chuggington train set and he played with it non-stop. He really loves trains. And that's a good thing because we have a ton of tracks and trains and he plays endlessly with them.Patrick is by far my most language advanced and most dexterous at this age. It constantly surprises me how well he speaks and how good he is at climbing, running, riding a scooter, etc. I often hear people's disbelief that he is only 2. I would feel that way as well if I didn't know better. He is a special child with a lot of talents. There is one talent that I wish he would master though and that is going to bed at night!
He is beloved by both Audrey and Camden and brings a lot of joy to our lives. He is pretty adaptable on one hand, and on the other hand is completely stubborn and has to do everything for himself. If I try to help him into the car he gets angry and has to climb out and do it all over again by himself. I like his independence, but there are times that I have to remember to leave 5 minutes earlier to accommodate his independence!




2 comments:
That is a giant cake. How long did it take to make it?
It didn't take that long to make it. And it is actually just a regular 9X13 cake cut up into rectangles. But it appears very long!
Post a Comment