Sunday, October 20, 2013

Audrey and Ballet

Audrey took a ballet class and did so well with it. She was born to dance! I don't think she understands that the season is over and that I have to register her again. She keeps asking when she will go back to ballet. Her dance was a cute jazz style dance to Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy. I helped out with the dress rehearsal and recital so I had front row seats which was awesome! I am just sad that her teacher (who was teaching out of her home) won't be doing it again, so now I get to find somewhere else to enroll Audrey in dance. There is a video of her dance recital at the bottom of the pics.
So excited to get flowers from her Daddy!
Showing off some dance moves
More dance moves
Audrey anxiously waiting her turn to get sparkle dust on her hair from a "real" ballerina!
Posted by Picasa

Ballet Recital from Julie Groff on Vimeo.

No comments: