I didn't do a Christmas letter this year. If I had done one I might have said something along the lines of 2013 taught us that all things have their opposite. For every sorrow there is great joy. There have been many trials this year, but through them all we have found deeper love and charity for those around us who have buoyed us up, including, and most importantly the Savior. I love receiving people's letters and usually do them, but I didn't do one this year. Instead I tried to show our 2013 highlights in a picture slideshow. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Click on the icon to make it full-screen as the smaller window cuts off all the pictures.
2013 Slideshow x264 from Julie Groff on Vimeo.
11 years ago
2 comments:
Loved your slide show. Your kids have gotten so big!
I enjoyed seeing your cute family in the slide show! I was recently reading the conference talk by Elder Timothy J. Dyches in the Ensign and this part stuck out to me "As we draw near to Him, we realize that mortality ismeant to be difficult and that "opposition in all things"(2 Nephi 2:11) is not a flaw in the plan of salvation. Opposition, rather, is the indispensable element of mortality and strengthens our will and refines our choices."
I'm always here if you want to chat!
Post a Comment