Sunday, January 5, 2014

Church Christmas Dinner


 In October I was assigned the task to be a co-chair to plan the Ward Christmas Dinner.  Five weeks of planning yielded the following results.

This was a very large scale dinner.  We had 225 people attend (approximately).  It was a lot of work, but I am really proud of the way it turned out and how great the entire committee did in helping make it happen.

We served Kalua Pork with rice, green beans, salad, and rolls.Ward members brought cookies to share as a dessert.  I personally cooked 15 roasts.   I  must be crazy. :)


We did a short little skit/program that was similar to this: http://llerrah.com/truemeaningofchristmas.htm.  Santa stayed after the skit and greeted the children with a candy cane attached to a scroll that had all of the Christmas symbols with their meanings printed on it.




































Posted by Picasa

No comments: