Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mamma Mia! I miss my girlfriends!

Last night Aaron and I went to see Mamma Mia. It was such a fun movie, and during certain times of the show I would find myself reminiscing of times with various friends of mine throughout my life. I don't know if it's because all of my friends love Abba, or if it's because I do and I therefore forced all of my friends to rock out to it with me, but at any rate, I have memories of every one of my friends to various Abba songs.

So, here's a shout out to all of my BFFs. I have so many best friends. I can't classify just one of my friends as my best friend, because at different times in my life it has been different people. So, here is a quick list of my many BFF's whom I love and miss very much! Miranda Finch, Cherie Weatherston, Melissa Doggett, Rachelle Ellis, Salina Hawkins, Ani Lunsford, Miranda Frischknecht, Candice Bailey, Michele Gyssels, Elena Gamez, AmberKohntopp, Lisa Lonsdale, Holly Tilley, Nicole Felt, Jen Beck, my sisters Lara & Stephanie, and lastly, my mom.

I miss you all and I wish that I was better at keeping in touch and getting together with each of you! I would love to set a date in Vegas or somewhere for everyone to meet up and be silly girls and sing Abba songs, or whatever. It would be so fun, but probably unrealistic! I love each of you!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

First of all, way to go Aaron for going to a chic flick. Nate refuses to see it, even though if I made it worth his while, he would. hee, hee :) I miss you too Jules. We really need to get together.....

Nicole said...

Wow! I am totally honored to be apart of that list. You are missed too. Please know that!

Melissa said...

Ahhh, I can't believe we missed you too!!! I was one of the crazies who took my kids out in the rain to see Nate and his crazy running uncles. We really need to let each other know about our trips. Are you going to IF anytime soon??

Anonymous said...

Julie, I was just transferring my carepages over to blogspot and I found you by navigating around everyone else's pages. Awww, you said my name! I miss you too, sooo much. I love you Julie! I will always remember our awesome days as BFF's. :) Julie oh Ani Angie, you are my Salina, you got me Todd, Nate, Troy! hahaha Thank you sooooo much for always supporting me, encouraging me and my family, and especially praying for us. Love you babe~ Keep in touch~ Ani ps. I totally added that blog you suggested and lots of my readers on carepages have talked to me personally about them reading it as well. I gotta get on it. ;) Heard it's amazing! Luv u.