Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dog sitter needed!


I don't know how many people in the Phoenix/Tucson area read my blog, but I am really in need of a dog-sitter beginning on Thursday, Aug. 13th for about a week. Our dog, Marley, is a lover and has some separation anxiety, so it is best if she can stay with someone in their home. She tends to not eat if she is left here by herself. She's really cute and a lot of fun! Please let me know, I'm desperate!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I wish I knew someone in your area to help out. Marley is truly such a sweet dog ; ) Best of luck!

By the way, let us know what days work best for you guys to get together - you'll be our top priority!! Can't wait to see you! There are so many fun things in our area we can do...

Danila said...

You could send Marley to Reno! We'd watch her! We love Marley!

Miranda said...

I don't get back till the 2oth! I am so bummed I would have loved to catch up and meet your little ones.